Ep.12 – Is it Live or is it Podwrecked?
Tim and Kyle present the unique advantages that recording your podcast before a live audience can provide you.
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle talk about Podcasting Live both as a location idea and in front of an audience.
- We explore the challenges and pitfalls that can befall a live performance.
- We talk about our own experiences both recording a live show and seeing other podcasters record live shows.
What did we learn?
- A live show is like going to a real play or concert.
- Seeing your favorite podcasters live is not always what you expect but is like meeting your heroes.
- Your podcast heroes are very approachable.
- Live podcast performance is true fan service and makes you very relatable to your tribe.
- Share our experience seeing Radiotopia and Congressional Dish recording their episodes live.
- Live shows give you automatic, first-hand feedback that you can only get from.
- Here’s An Idea That Will Help Podcasting Grow
- Gaining listeners by marketing your podcast: a key ingredient in Radiotopia and RadioPublic’s recipe for success
- More podcasters will discover that recording before their audience live is one of the primary ways to grow their podcast 10-fold in 2019.
― Seth Godin
Reach out to Podwrecked:
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com