- We recorded this episode LIVE at the Howell Branch Library in Fredericksburg during the Virginia Podcasters Association (VAPODA.org) Meetup.
- We continue to experiment with how to produce a live show
- We reveal secret lessons learned we discovered at DC Podfest
- YouTube’s recent policy changes for shutting down channels that are not “commercially” viable
What did we learn?
- Live is still a challenge
- Using Hindenburg Pro vs other DAWs to reduce your editing process #hindenburgjournalist
- Smart Speakers and Verbal Branding are about to eat the world
- Videos and Podcasts are not enemies, they are delivery systems for CONTENT! You can love them both and should!
- Be willing to fix your audio production process by learning new tools
- DC Podfest 2020 will be another great conference that you cannot miss! #dcpodfest
“Content isn’t king, it’s the kingdom.”
― Lee Odden
Support the Show
Every episode is a work of passion that requires a lot of coffee! We research, read, record, mix, edit, and produce every episode ourselves.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could do two things for us:
- FEEDBACK: Send us a quick note of encouragement to us. This keeps us going when times get tough!
- VISIT: If you enjoy this podcast, please consider visiting our website at podwrecked.com!
Thank you for taking the time to listen. You are appreciated!
Tell Your Story
Podwrecked is an Oncetold Production. Tell your own story with Oncetold.