· lessons learned · 2 min read
Eight Ways to Know You're a Podcast Lover
Tim and Kyle highlight eight podcasting firsts every podcaster will experience along the road to becoming a podcast lover.
- We highlight eight podcasting lessons learned every podcaster will experience
What did we learn?
- The first interview where you forgot to hit record
- The first time you podfaded a podcast
- The first time you take someone’s phone and subscribe them to your show
- The first podcasting conference we attended
- The first 5-hour editing session for only 15-minute show removing ums
- The first piece of equipment
- The first time you are interviewed by a podcaster
- The first time you record a question for the School of Podcasting
“OKAY audio does not kill mediocre content, but BAD audio will murder great content every day of the week.”
― Steve Stewart, Podcast Editor’s Club
Support the Show
Every episode is a work of passion that requires a lot of coffee! We research, read, record, mix, edit, and produce every episode ourselves.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could do two things for us:
- FEEDBACK: Send us a quick note of encouragement to us. This keeps us going when times get tough!
- VISIT: If you enjoy this podcast, please consider visiting our website at podwrecked.com!
Thank you for taking the time to listen. You are appreciated!
Start Your Own Podcast
Podwrecked is an Oncetold Production. If you need a partner in telling your podcast story, consider using oncetold.us.