· big tech · 1 min read
Can Amazon Wreck Havoc on Podcasting
Tim and Kyle get into what it would mean if Amazon suddenly started hosting podcasts and give their perspectives on what 'active podcasts' actually mean.
- We talk about what Podwrecked is about
- We explore reasons and solutions behind why podcasters Pause, Padfade, and eventually Podwreck
- We give our perspectives on what we think the infamous “600,000 active podcasts” actually means
- We get into what it would mean if Amazon suddenly started hosting podcasts
What did we learn?
- We can co-host a podcast AND produce our personal podcasts too.
- Two are better than One.
- Tim (aka Tim-Ra-damus) makes a prediction saying Amazon will jump into the podcasting space in 2019
Support the Show
Every episode is a work of passion that requires a lot of coffee! We research, read, record, mix, edit, and produce every episode ourselves.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could do two things for us:
- FEEDBACK: Send us a quick note of encouragement to us. This keeps us going when times get tough!
- VISIT: If you enjoy this podcast, please consider visiting our website at podwrecked.com!
Thank you for taking the time to listen. You are appreciated!
Start Your Own Podcast
Podwrecked is an Oncetold Production. If you need a partner in telling your podcast story, consider using oncetold.us.