Ep.4 – Your Podcast is as Long As It Takes and No Longer
Tim and Kyle talk about how long your podcast should be based on some recent research on overall podcast lengths in the industry. The answer takes longer than you think but shorter than you would expect.
Episode at a Glance:
- What is the ideal length for your podcast?
What did we learn?
- Podcasts are getting longer overall
- Why they are getting longer overall is still unknown
- The podcast length is based on content and what your audience wants
- Podcast length is highly dependant on the content
- I analyzed 10 million podcast episodes to find the average length
- Is There an Ideal Length for Podcast Episodes? – TAP305
- Fewer Words = Better Podcast
- “Trying to learn something by making mistakes is a poor way to go. You are in the middle of a million bad habits, and without having someone qualified to teach correcting you, you are just wasting time.” — Pat Rogers
- “Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” — Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Reach out to Podwrecked:
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com