You Never Know What Someone Needs to Hear
Ep.36 – You Never Know What Someone Needs to Hear
Tim and Kyle talk about tips and tricks you can use to think up, research, organize, and produce content for your podcast.
Episode at a Glance
- Content can come from anywhere
- There are no rules – only principles
What did we learn?
- Do your research
- Collect your resources
- Make sure all those resources are still around
- Find new sources
- Always be looking, reading, and updating
“Twitter. Twitter is my weirdest resource for finding content. I’ve gotten some good ideas from people commenting on Twitter.”
— Timothy Kimo Brien
“Spotify threating Apple’s podcast marketshare is like a jetski threating an Aircraft Carrier.”
— Kyle Bondo
Podwrecked Salvage Team
A Big Thank You to our Podwrecked Salvage Team (Guests and Patreon Subscribers) and Friends of the Show:
- Cliff from Glockaholics Anonymous
- Mathew from The Podcast Consultant
- Dave from The School of Podcasting
- Ross from LiveStream Universe
Thank you! And if you would like to become a member of the Podwrecked Salvage Team (details coming soon) and help us make content for our show, please join our awesome Podwrecked Salvage Team Members Cliff and Mathew!
Dive into Bonus Episodes
If you want to hear what Tim and Kyle have dredged up from the bottom of the sea before anyone else, please consider becoming a $5 member of our Podwrecked Salvage Team over at Patreon!
Captains of Delphi Predictions
- Check out our Guest Ross Brand’s 160 Predictions for Live Streaming and Digital Media in 2020!
- Read our growing list of podcast industry predictions for 2020!
Visit Our Lighthouses
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com
- Gagglepod – Until Every Story is Told!
- Virginia Podcasters Association (VAPODA) Free Monthly Meetup for learning how to podcast and network with other podcasters!