Wild Pitches to Enrich your Niches
Ep.24 – Wild Pitches to Enrich your Niches
Tim and Kyle carve out the 7 thought problems you need to have with yourself when trying to define your podcasting niche.
Episode at a Glance:
- Why choose a niche? To find the smallest, sustainable audience to give your show, content, and research a direction.
- What niche questions should you ask yourself when designing your podcast?
- What topic approaches can you take to help you target your first niche?
- How can new podcasters define or even change their niche?
What did we learn?
- #1 – Choosing a niche based on your personal thoughts you want to share.
- #2 – Choosing a niche based on your passions you spend energy on.
- #3 – Choosing a Niche based on fiction or non-fiction stories you want to tell.
- #4 – Choosing a niche based on your Expertise in a craft, a skill, or a hobby.
- #5 – Choosing a niche based on a revelation you’ve had that changed your life or the way you look at the world.
- #6 – Choosing a niche based on a collaboration or a team you’ve created around an idea or topic.
- #7 – Choosing a niche based on a discovery or how to process that you have learned, developed, or are creating.
- BONUS – Choosing a niche based on doing something that is FUN!
Podwrecked is an extension of:
- Gagglepod – Life’s too short for Bad Podcasts
- Virginia Podcasters Association (VAPODA) Monthly Meetup for learning how to podcast and network with other podcasters!
- TODO: Way-Back Music
- TODO: Prediction Music
Visit the Podwrecked Lighthouse:
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com