Ep.46 – Not Drowning But Waving
Tim and Kyle talk about what healthy feedback looks like, why it matters, and what you do when you have trouble getting your own feedback.
Episode at a Glance
- Tim and Kyle get into WHAT feedback is and HOW it matters to your podcast.
- We talk about HOW to get feedback
- We identify WHAT healthy feedback is (and it not)
- Tim goes into what you can do if you NEVER get any feedback (at least not yet)
- Kyle digs into what you should do WITH that feedback.
Articles and Links mentioned during the show:
Shipwreck – A Haiku by Kyle Bondo
A terrible, shipwreck swims
beyond the co-host
Podwrecked Salvage (Dawg) Team
A Big Thank You to our Podwrecked Salvage Team (Guests and Patreon Subscribers) and Friends of the Show:
- Cliff from Glockaholics Anonymous
- Mathew from The Podcast Consultant
- Dave from The School of Podcasting
- Ross from LiveStream Universe
- Joe from Super Joe Pardo
- Terri from EventYak
Thank you! And if you would like to become a member of the Podwrecked Salvage Team (or Salvage Dawg Team) and help us make content for our show, please join our awesome Podwrecked Salvage Team Members today!
Dive into Bonus Episodes
If you want to hear what Tim and Kyle have dredged up from the bottom of the sea before anyone else, please consider becoming a $5 member of our Podwrecked Salvage Team over at Patreon!
Captains of Delphi
- Tim “POD-stradamus” Brien and Kyle “Yo-da-POD” Bondo keep making predictions!
Visit Our Lighthouses
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com
- Gagglepod – Until Every Story is Told!
- Virginia Podcasters Association (VAPODA) Free Monthly Meetup for learning how to podcast and network with other podcasters!