Ep.44 – I Thought I Heard Something
Tim and Kyle talk about recent projects, taking time off to recharge, and why you need to cut yourself some slack when life makes other plans with your time.
Episode at a Glance
- Tim is doing two projects at once: National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and National Podcast Post Month (NaPodPoMo)
- Kyle experimented with Inktober as a scriptwriting challenge.
- Kyle shares how you can do a writing/drawing challenge all year called Inktober52 – 1 Drawing a Week All Year Long.
- Tim and Kyle talk about the importance of taking breaks.
- Tim helps Kyle deal with his annual creative burnout guilt.
Podwrecked Salvage (Dawg) Team
A Big Thank You to our Podwrecked Salvage Team (Guests and Patreon Subscribers) and Friends of the Show:
- Cliff from Glockaholics Anonymous
- Mathew from The Podcast Consultant
- Dave from The School of Podcasting
- Ross from LiveStream Universe
- Joe from Super Joe Pardo
- Terri from EventYak
Thank you! And if you would like to become a member of the Podwrecked Salvage Team (or Salvage Dawg Team) and help us make content for our show, please join our awesome Podwrecked Salvage Team Members today!
Dive into Bonus Episodes
If you want to hear what Tim and Kyle have dredged up from the bottom of the sea before anyone else, please consider becoming a $5 member of our Podwrecked Salvage Team over at Patreon!
Captains of Delphi
- Tim “POD-stradamus” Brien and Kyle “Yo-da-POD” Bondo keep making predictions!
Visit Our Lighthouses
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com
- Gagglepod – Until Every Story is Told!
- Virginia Podcasters Association (VAPODA) Free Monthly Meetup for learning how to podcast and network with other podcasters!