Ep.18 – Eight Love Languages of Podcasting
Tim and Kyle highlight the eight podcasting love languages that confuse everyone and how translating them will make you a better podcaster.
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle translate eight different podcasting languages and try to make them easy for anyone to understand. Did we do that? You tell us!
What did we share?
- 1. DAW or not to DAW?
- 2. Interview Questions that Matter?
- 3. Free Pick-Your-Brain Meetup and Coffee?
- 4. This shows not for you listener – 1 Star Guy
- 5. Podcaster Jargon Question in FB? LUFS, Heil PR-40, ID3
- 6. Paying for Hosting instead of Free Hosting
- 7. Hey, Bra — I just uploaded and got 10,000 dpe — is that normal?
- 8. It Depends… Length… Format… Gear… There are no right answers, only wrong answers!
- “Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.”
― The Nightvale Podcast – #welcometonightvale
- TODO: Way-Back Music
- TODO: Prediction Music
Signal to Podwrecked:
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com