Can Amazon Wreck Havoc on Podcasting?
Ep.1 – Can Amazon Wreck Havoc on Podcasting?
Tim and Kyle talk about what Amazon might be planning for the podcast industry and why we believe they will jump into the podcasting space in 2019.
Welcome to Podwrecked Episode #1! Join Tim Brien and Kyle Bondo as they navigate the uncharted dangers of podcast news and guide you through the wasteland of podcast failure to safer harbors.
Episode at a Glance:
- We talk about what Podwrecked is about
- We explore reasons and solutions behind why podcasters Pause, Padfade, and eventually Podwreck
- We give our perspectives on what we think the infamous “600,000 active podcasts” really means
What did we learn?
- Amazon is using Audible.com as their podcast test market
- They have not openly jumped into the podcast industry, but have been promoting video content created FROM podcasts (e.g. Homecoming).
- We think that Amazon will jump into the podcasting space in 2019.
Reach out to Podwrecked:
- Email Us: podwrecked AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: podwrecked.com
- All our Episodes: podwrecked.libsyn.com